To Our Valued Patients
Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists is making every effort to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We intend to continue our services in a clean and safe environment for you and your family.
As an extra precaution, we are recommending:
- That all patients with flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, fatigue) reschedule their appointments until they are cleared by their primary care doctor.
- We are encouraging our patients not to bring any guests with them to their appointments.
- We are encouraging our patients to wash their hands while in the office.
Some safety measures we have put in place are:
- “High touch” areas will be sterilized many times throughout the day.
- We will not be shaking hands in an effort to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- We will continue to require our providers & staff to wash their hands before each patient.
- Magazines & literature have been removed from our reception areas to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Thank you for your cooperation. We value you as a patient!
At Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists, we provide comprehensive and specialized care in general ear, nose and throat, sinus diseases, allergy, snoring, head and neck surgery, audiology, and hearing aid services.
We have three convenient locations in Hampton Roads, Virginia: Our main office is located in the Great Bridge area of Chesapeake, off Volvo Parkway, in the Battlefield Technology Center. Our other offices are located in the in the Harbour View area of Suffolk off I-664, and just off I-264 in Virginia Beach adjacent to Mount Trashmore District Park.
Our physicians are certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and highly trained in state-of-the-art technology. As expressed in our mission statement, we are committed to caring for our patient’s wellbeing through not only clinical expertise, but a comprehensive approach that exhibits the ethical commitment required to ensure we treat each patient with thoughtful compassion.
To ensure the health and well-being of the communities we serve by providing clinical expertise, technological innovation and the ethical commitment essential to a quality, patient centered experience.